Welcome to the CAT-2017 Prep Plan
Well, we are in with a pleasant surprise for our users. This is the first time in the last three years that we have started CAT-2017 Prep Plan in March. This is great news, right? What is even more special that we are changing everything about our previous year preparation plans and upping our game massively. As we do that, we expect you to do the same and be up to speed with our CAT prep plans.
How is the CAT-2017 Prep Plan be structured?
First things first. You can go through the plan for CAT-2016 here. In the CAT-2016 Prep Plan, we divided the complete CAT syllabus across a 120-day window and provided content on a day-wise basis.
Based on the feedback we received, we have divided the CAT-2017 Prep Plan in three distinct parts. This time, you have three individual preparation plans that you can follow for your preparation. The three plans are:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Preparation Plan
- Vocabulary Preparation Plan
- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning Preparation Plan
How to use the CAT-2017 Preparation Plan
You need to follow the three separate plan pages for the three preparation plans on an individual basis. We realise that you will need a tracking mechanism for following up with this plan and once we have posted a sufficient number of pages, we are going to provide you with an Excel Sheet tracker for each Preparation Plan. You can use this tracker to check your progress and understand what all you have covered in the preparation plans.
Why have three separate preparation plans for these areas?
There are two reasons to do so:
- Different individuals need different preparation resources. This makes it easy for you to identify the resources you need to work with.
- Each post in each of the preparation plans consists of a mini-blog that will guide and motivate you. These mini-blogs are our way of keeping you on track and making sure you have all the information you need to prepare for the exam.
How and when does this preparation plan start?
The plan is up and running now. We will try to put up at least 10 posts for each plan every month. This way, you have at least one prep-plan post to consume on a daily basis.
How to Prepare for CAT: Articles and Blog Posts
- How to start your Prep for CAT-2017?
- How to start your preparation for the CAT Verbal Ability section?
What happens to the CAT-2016 Prep Plan?
The CAT-2016 Prep Plan will remain available for the month of March. Once sufficient content has been posted for CAT-2017 preparation plan, the previous year plan will be taken offline.
CAT-2017 Prep Plan Posts