1. What is this section about?
The name says it all, doesn’t it? In this section, we serve you different kinds of blogs and articles that would encompass your preparation for CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT and other leading MBA entrance exams. The purpose of this section is very simple: to provide you ready to wisdom nuggets that you can utilize in your preparation. All areas of the exam are covered in this section, and articles are added on a regular basis to this section. In case you are feeling a little low, and need some extra motivation, this is the perfect section for you. With ready to use strategies, this sections provides you the boost you need.
2. How to use this section?
This section breaks down the different kinds of articles into sub-categories and lists them for you. The objective of this section is to simply provide you with as many tips as possible that help you refine and refresh your preparation. The ‘How to’ prepare section guides you through the various sections in the exam, and provides actionable tips that you can use for your preparation. The general tips sections provides you strategies that you should adopt for the overall exam, and provides you the needed doses of motivation. The area-wise blogs provides specific tips related to Maths and English.
Blogs: Area Wise Listings
Tips and Strategies: How to Prepare for CAT?How to start your Prep for CAT-2016?
CAT Quantitative Ability: Blogs and Articles
- How to approach CAT Quantitative Aptitude in the next few months?
- Strategy for CAT Maths Going into the last few days
CAT Verbal Ability: Blogs and Articles
60 Days to CAT: Article Series
This is a series of posts by Wordpandit himself that guides for you CAT-2016. In this article series, daily articles will be posted till CAT-2016 (that is the 3rd of December, 2016) and the following will be covered:
- Preparation Strategies and expert advice
- Section-wise approaches
- What to do in these last two months?
- Motivational tips and guidance
- and a lot more
How to use this section?
Simple: just turn up every day and read the daily blog. That is all you need to do to learn from Wordpandit..:)
- 21 Days to CAT: RC Title Questions
- 22 Days to CAT: RC Main Idea Questions
- 23 Days to CAT: How to prepare for CAT-2016 RCs?
- 24 Days to CAT: 4 Tips for the Verbal Ability Section
- 25 Days to CAT: Motivation for the next 25 Days
- 26 Days to CAT: Strategy for Non-RC questions in the VA Section
- 27 Days to CAT: The Virender Sehwag Way to Approach CAT
- 28 Days to CAT: What’s your motivation?
- 29 Days to CAT: RC Secrets Revealed
- 30 Days to CAT: A Simple Strategy
- 31 Days to CAT: Be ready for the physical challenge
- 32 Days to Days: Motivation for the last month
- 33 Days to CAT: Reading Comprehension Note Making
- 34 Days to CAT: Roadmap for CAT Reading Comprehensions
- 35 Days to CAT: How to analyze Mocks?
- 36 Days to CAT: Quantitative Ability Strategy Guide
- 37 Days to CAT: DI & LR Strategy Guide
- 38 Days to CAT: What kind of a Problem Solver are you?
- 39 Days to CAT: Tips for CAT Reading Comprehensions
- 40 Days to CAT: Verbal Ability Strategy Guide
- 41 Days to CAT: How to approach different CAT RC questions?
- 42 Days to CAT: What should you be reading?
- 43 Days to CAT: How to stay motivated during your CAT prep?
- 44 Days to CAT: To take CAT-2016 was your decision
- 45 Days to CAT: Two Motivational Stories for you
- 46 Days to CAT: LR-DI Prep, the six step process
- 47 Days to CAT: Things to do in the next 7 Weeks
- 48 Days to CAT: Motivation for CAT Preparation
- 49 Days to CAT: Tips from previous year exams
- 50 Days to CAT: Are you struggling with Mock CATs?
- 51 Days to CAT: It is time to Rise and Shine
- 52 Days to CAT: SWOT CAT
- 53 Days to CAT: Mundane but true tips for CAT-2016
- 54 Days to CAT: Kiss CAT
- 55 Days to CAT: Tips for Working professionals
- 56 Days to CAT: Why do students fail in CAT?
- 57 Days to CAT: Verbal Ability Tips
- 58 Days to CAT: The Wordpandit way for CAT Preparation
- 59 Days to CAT: Primer for Mock CATs
- 60 Days to CAT: CAT Strategy Guide