4 Month CAT-2017 Prep Plan: Your 120 Day Guide for CAT-2017
Welcome to our four-part, 120-day guide for CAT 2017.
In this section, we will provide a road-map of things you need to do on a part by part basis and the concepts that you need to study in a methodical fashion. We will operate this section in conjunction with the other sections on the site.
To-do list for any given month
- To work on conceptual clarity for different target topics
- To improve general reading skills and vocabulary levels
- Practice Tests and exercises for score improvement
- Prep tips to help you balance all aspects of your life for these 4 months
We would be doing the above with the help of following:
- Sections on this website
- Books and Reading Material for English
- Recommendations in the form of Reference Books
- Strategy and prep-tip blogs/videos
How should you use this plan?
Some tips for you:
- Start with Day-1 and try to cover 2 prep plan page in one day.
- It will take you 120 days from here to complete this prep plan. You should target completion anywhere between October 31, 2017 to November 15, 2017.
- Remember, this is a comprehensive plan that takes care of a lot of things but you still need to give mocks.
- We will be adding strategy, tips and motivation blogs side by side. So stay tuned for those as well.