1. What is this section about?
The name says it all, doesn’t it? In this section, we serve you different kinds of blogs and articles that would encompass your preparation for CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT and other leading MBA entrance exams. The purpose of this section is very simple: to provide you ready to wisdom nuggets that you can utilize in your preparation. All areas of the exam are covered in this section, and articles are added on a regular basis to this section. In case you are feeling a little low, and need some extra motivation, this is the perfect section for you. With ready to use strategies, this sections provides you the boost you need.
2. How to use this section?
This section breaks down the different kinds of articles into sub-categories and lists them for you. The objective of this section is to simply provide you with as many tips as possible that help you refine and refresh your preparation. The ‘How to’ prepare section guides you through the various sections in the exam, and provides actionable tips that you can use for your preparation. The general tips sections provides you strategies that you should adopt for the overall exam, and provides you the needed doses of motivation. The area-wise blogs provides specific tips related to Maths and English.
Blogs: Area Wise Listings
Tips and Strategies: How to Prepare for CAT?How to start your Prep for CAT-2016?
CAT Quantitative Ability: Blogs and Articles
- How to approach CAT Quantitative Aptitude in the next few months?
- Strategy for CAT Maths Going into the last few days
- 5 CAT Remainders questions you should solve
- 5 CAT Quadratic Equations questions you should solve
- 5 CAT Permutation and Combination questions you should solve
- 5 CAT Sequence and Series questions you should solve
- 5 CAT Algebra problems you should solve
- 5 CAT Logarithms questions you should solve